I Got Dressed Up For This...
Grant Inaba of Compass and Mike Belfor of American Pacific Mortgage's weekly market chat about what we're seeing in the market. Here is the latest from 6/15/2020. To join our next Instagram Live and ask us LIVE Questions join us Mondays @ 11am PST at either @thebelforteam or @grantgoodagent
Below are those Financing Principals I mentioned:
1. Markets tend to return to the mean over time
2. Excesses in one direction will lead to an opposite excess in the other direction
3. There are no new eras — excesses are never permanent
4. Exponential rapidly rising or falling markets usually go further than you think, but they do not correct by going sideways
5. The public buys the most at the top and the least at the bottom
6. Fear and greed are stronger than long-term resolve
7. Markets are strongest when they are broad and weakest when they narrow to a handful of blue-chip names
8. Bear markets have three stages — sharp down, reflexive rebound and a drawn-out fundamental downtrend
9. When all the experts and forecasts agree — something else is going to happen
10. Bull markets are more fun than bear markets.